オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 11:54 PM

時間を大幅に高速ハエ ...

Finally orientation ended .. Yupyup ! Ended ...
I've been half dead since yesterday ..
I slept at nine okay , and I think I'm practically insane
And started using smiley icons
Grats me , I'm officially a maddie ! But dont need send me to IMH okay !
Okay , I think I love smileys weeeweeeee !

Next week school reopening , sighs ..
Im going to self study english everyday for 2 hours o.o
I'll still on my lappy and afk from it !
I'm trying to self study okay which I've never done it before TwT !

Tiring this few days , tomorrow I shall continue to draw my artwork !
A good start for new year is to draw
Cause I have to submit about 8-10 artworks next week !
While I only did that 4 chibis !
Just bbq me alive okayy

Forget it , shall end here !
Tomorrow shall do New Year banner for people too :) !