オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, December 9, 2009 @ 10:09 PM




Click the above image to enlarge :D


I cant help but laugh !
Its been so long since I laugh like mad !
Yep , I miss 6K :S

Went to buy Xmas present today for Kelly & Yasmine :D
Than tomorrow going back to school -.-
I really dont want to go back with them ,
I want to go back alone , somehow I think we're drifting ,
Yea , I know we are , but you dont realise :D

And I'm getting 'Catcher' from mummy for my christmas present :D
Its those kind pick up toys from arcade but this one I dont know pick what o-o
I know its so cute can already :D
Whatever , shall end here .
Some will be posting in my private blog :D

We drift further and further ,
Not knowing where else to go , one of us will leave first ..