オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 9:35 PM


Dechu !


Roarr ! I feel suddenly tired this few days .
And I'm going to off early like wthell T_T
Cause of stupid orientation tomorrow !
Bought my school shoe with mummy Damien & uncle just now :D !
At least Brenda went back cause today she has tution .
But Damien stayed and I have to kick him all over the house :@
Grrr , this pig from 3AM sleep until 2PM ._.
Crazy one lohs !

Than he want come find me mummy and uncle at office !
Disturb my peace from drawing manga.
Fyi : I'll kill you okay ! If you see this , I'll kill you twice !

Shall end here , I'm going to read now ! Bye !