オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 10:24 PM




Gift above are for all cyberians including affies :D



Hello minnaaa !
Yes I'm back !
Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 super kawaii !
Anyways , thanks senseii for the movie treat ^_^
Even though orchard is super messy !
Thanks thoughh :P
I didn't see that Shanice , teacher say she die halfway liao !
Loool , think she busy baaa
Anyways I'm officially broke !
Mama owe me $5 !
Next year allowence increase to $8 p/day ^o^
Anyways , I cant wait to open my thousand sunny shippp & play with Miku !
I must be madd anyways :P

Anyways , MERRY CHRISTMAS all !
And a happy new year :D
See you tomorrow !