オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 11:03 PM



Hello everyone :]
Mummy and daddy just got back :O
With my presenttsssss *Eyes sparkle*
Mummy bought my Miku figurine , daddy bought my One Piece : Thousand Sunny ^o^
But I become a maddie suddenly T-T
Heeeeeeeeh :P

Anyways .. Quite piss also ..
Someone just used me to pass the present to *****
I think Ying Qi should know who would do this kind of shit things ..
Im so bloody piss that I couldn't think of anything -.-
Hate you :@ !