オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 9:10 PM


私は生きて自分の自由意志を見つける


Heyy minna :D
Just practice finish my piano and complete theory .
Done my drawing , I cant believe I have no idea until I draw
Funny face of Ikuto .
So dissapointed , dont even look like luhs !



Sulk =o=



I'll probably struggle tomorrow again .
Heeeeheeeee :]

People keep waking me up from my sleep today .
1. Lydia
2. Yasmine
3. Brenda
4. Zick
5. Triina

-.- Wthell , I know what Lydia wants me to do la ,
Wait for her in school ..
Whatever , I'm half piss once I get back home ..
I wanted to sleep , doze off 5mins + than somebody sms me ,
Forgot to put silent , my fault =3=

Drew my picture , just remembered .
Mother keep nagging at me on not studying theory and finish homework on time .
Zzzz --'
Whatever ...

I've calm down this few days ..
But today .. It all turn out worst again ..

Special thanks to my parents : Spending so much on me this month ,
Despite of my sukish behaviour ToT . And keep begging you people to buy
This and that for me , yea , sorry x.x ... Sorry for my idiotic behaviour I gave ...

Special thanks to my gans : Thanks for keeping me accompany ,
Through my boredness , I nearly died ToT , holidays suck :[ !

Okay , enough crap , I'm to long winded O3O
Whatever .. Im tired okay .. TIRED ! :@


私はもうかを知っていけない
私はほとんどもう..笑い
これを変更したようだ
あなたのすべてを変更します。
したら、もはや人私は..知っている


にもかかわらず、私は、それらを逃す
私は自分の感情を制御するために努力します。