オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 8:59 PM



I'm so bloody tired today !
After reading mangas .
Anyways , I cant believe I forgot today got piano -.-
And I didn't went .
And next lesson is like 16 ?
Last year also like that :[ !
I think I will die okayyyyyyyy !
I think I'm taking up Netball / Dance next yearr !

Just recieve phone call from Sheeeeeeeeeeryl today !
Got in to performance team ..
Though its veryy veryy veryy embarrassing !
Well whatever ! I'm going to be half dead , Mr Cheng going to take away my life on 16!!
Thats when I swear I'm going to die okays !
And my theory exam is coming !
Haven studied like for a week !
Shall do it tomorrow .
Im restless like a zombie nowwwww !

I've just found y recent part time job during the holidays ,
Is to be a half-dead zombie bear !
And I think zombie is cute okay !
Not the Ming Hong version okay *Box Lydia*
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

Well whatever .. Continue my manga !
Good bye , later / tomorrow continue reading Shadowland !