オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 11:10 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooo TwT !!!

Sighs .. It seems this week I'm fully booked again ...
Today have to go out with mummy to buy stuff .
At least I have new pencil case for next year ToT !!!
But than I'm hungry while shopping , mummy dont want to bring me go eat -.-
Just keep shopping like a mad freak !
Anyways , tomorrow release of secondary school ,
I dont know why but I'm not one bit of nervous .
Wednesday Ying Qi coming my house & Lydia going pass me my present .
Thursday , Christmas Eve , I'm going out with piano teacher and other students .
At cathay cineleisure again =3=
& , Christmas Eve , orchard is totally totally totally crowded !
Maid picking up my Christmas cakeeeyyyyy ^o^ !
Friday , cousin coming over again with Triina too *o* , to celebrate christmas .
I'm currently wanting to earn $15 per lesson for teaching my cousin english -.-
When her english is hero to zero ..
Whatever .. She'll just run off to mummy's room to play maple anyways -.-

Mummy expect to give her 3 hours , sacrificing 3 hous of my anime time on her !!
I dont care , she do her work , I do my anime -.-
Hmpppph ]: !

I hope saturday and sunday I'll be free ..
But sunday I'll probably go bedok to play high elements & etc or go singapore flyer.