オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, December 8, 2009 @ 10:21 PM


One Piece friggin' coreee :D


Blogging for the second day ,
Going to make up for my 500 post @ my onsugar -.-
Well , maybe more than 500 :D
Chatted with uncle just now ,
I'm probably not going to hokkaido anymore ,
Cause there's nothing except sight seeing ,
So parents going alone , mummy allowed , regarding that I'm
With uncle , loool :D
And I'm going to have manga for me .
Maybe getting Xmas presents tommorrow for some people .
And buying Ying Qi's humpty lock and dumpty key .

Changed blogskin , so satisfied :D
Yohohoho !



My favourite cake , so nicee right 8D


Nice right , 不舍得 colour xD