オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 7:50 PM

Pictures below belong to a few days ago ...
Just forget to upload :D Heeheee x.x


This is my @*!)({(!*@() the cousin :@
Hugging my baobei Mokona :[ !
*EMO* T________T !
And her brother leg is really supersupersuper !!!! ZHORRRTENGGG !


This is my ugliest drawing at my scrap book I tell ya !
I cant believe I'm submitting this filthy thing tomorrow !!!!!
SUPER UGLY I TELL YA !
UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

Continue to post later :P heeheee !