オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 9:33 PM

Tired syndromes !

Hate tired TwT !
So sleepy , just shoot me please !
Tuesday & Wednesday having orientation from 8-5 , again SHOOT ME !
Firstly , I dont know anybody at all !
Just an outsider ._. !

Went to EX-chinese tution teacher to collect gift .
She chatted awhile with my mother , than we left .
Went to AMK hub to do nothing except buy chips !
OKAY I SHALL CUT DOWN !
Anti-fatness :[ !
And I'm going to die already !

Puppetholic-s is open once again :D
Do visit , though not completely ready , some parts still upgrading !