オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 9:55 PM

Urghhhh ! I'm so angryyy !

Finally , shall change starting header for posting in random days +w+
Whatever , I'm quite piss today !
I'm so angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

Firstly , my cousin likes to touch my stuff which aren't hers ,
And she didn't ask FOR MY PERMISSION !

Secondly , I have those hello kitty keyboard letters stickers ,
Cause my and my mother have , than I didn't stick !
And she told me I HAVE TO STICK IT ! Why must I stick when its
My own decision if I want too anot -.-

Thirdly , I'm both piss with my cousin and father .
My cousin said this , can you give me this laptop ?
My father say no , cause its my mother's , than he said ,
TAKE MY LAPTOP ! , which seriously piss me off !
And she just nodded immediatly .
Please la , taking pity of her ...
Zzz !

Fourthly , I'm annoyed by her behaviour !
She just keep stalking Yasmine like an idiot ! -.-
I just want to hit her okay !

I'm soooooo freaking annoyed by her craps , innocent shits !
She just keeps asking me for maple stuff when I'm not online ,
Cause **** issan't online , so boring ToT

Somehow , I HOPE she goes home tomorrow cause friday Im having lesson .
I think she might be coming again , but ...
If she dares to intrude 24 December , I'll box her manszx !

Whatever .. Enough of those already !
Proper updates .
Shop today for Lydia Christmas present and others ..
Than went home .. Piano , theory ( Didn't study for so long already )
Looooooooooooooooool !
I'm just .. Trying to cheer myself up by watching animes ..
Haha , I'm pathetic .

Lastly ...
WHY ISSANT MYFLASH PLAYER WORKING ?!

あなたの王子だろうと私は、王女になります、
その愛の物語、ちょうどイエスと言う赤ちゃん...