[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
- You - First Name : Wynn Nickname : Chibi / [Names at profile .] Name you wish you had : Nothing What do people normally mistake your name for : Wind/Win -_- Birthday : 15th April Birthplace : Mount Alvernia Hospital Time of Birth : Dont know Single or taken : Single & Insane Zodiac sign : Cow o_o.
- Your Appearance - How tall are you : 151cm. Wish you were taller : Yea -.- Eye colour : Very dark brown . Eye colour you want : Aqua blue . Natural Hair color : Very dark brown . Current Hair color : Very dark brown. Short or long hair : Normal ? Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No? Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : No Glasses or contacts : Not anymore lalala~ Do you wear make-up : No o_o Ever had hair extensions : No . Paint your nails : No.
- In the Opposite Gender - What color eyes : Brown. What color hair : Brown. Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing. Looks or personality : Both. Sexy or Cute : Both. Serious or Fun : Both. Older or Younger than you : Older . A turn on : Huh. A turn off : Huh .
- This or That - Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates. Pepsi or Coke : Coke. Rap or Rock : Rock Relationship or One-night stand : None o-o School or Work : Work. Love or Money : Both. Movies or Music : Both. Country or City : City. Sunny or Rainy days : Depends. Friends or Family : Both.
- Have You Ever - Lied : Yes. Stole something : No. Smoked : No Hurt someone close to you : Yes. Broke someone's heart : Yes. Had your heart broken : ?? . Wondered what was wrong with you : Yes, everytimes. Wish you were a prince / princess : Yes. Liked someone who was taken : Never Shaved your head : Lol? I didn't cut my hair before. Trimmed before only. Been in love : Not really. Used chopsticks : Yes , Sang in the mirror to yourself : Yes, but my singing sucks.
- Favourites - Flower : White rose Candy : All. Song : Tons Scent : None. Color : BLUE , black, white and baby pink . Movie : Many . Singer : Many Word : Bakabakabaka TwT ! Junk food : Tasty. Website : http://negativeh-eart.blogspot.com Animal : OwO ? MOnster ? Ever cried over someone : No , I find it stupid .. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Sensitive . Do you think you're attractive : Lol no. If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : Cendrillon ( Translate it to english ) Do you play any sports : Golf xD.
- The Rules - Link to your taggers and post these rules. List eight random facts about yourself and tag eight people.
Okay, here goes my "eight random facts" : 1. I WANT CAKEEEY 2. I LOVE KAWAII PEOPLE 3. I LOVE CHIBI's 4. I AM MAD 5. I WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOODY PHONE. 6. I HATE EMO PEOPLE 7. I HATE BEING ALONE ! 8. I AM AN IDIOT !
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
- You - First Name : Wynn Nickname : Chibi / [Names at profile .] Name you wish you had : Nothing What do people normally mistake your name for : Wind/Win -_- Birthday : 15th April Birthplace : Mount Alvernia Hospital Time of Birth : Dont know Single or taken : Single & Insane Zodiac sign : Cow o_o.
- Your Appearance - How tall are you : 151cm. Wish you were taller : Yea -.- Eye colour : Very dark brown . Eye colour you want : Aqua blue . Natural Hair color : Very dark brown . Current Hair color : Very dark brown. Short or long hair : Normal ? Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No? Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : No Glasses or contacts : Not anymore lalala~ Do you wear make-up : No o_o Ever had hair extensions : No . Paint your nails : No.
- In the Opposite Gender - What color eyes : Brown. What color hair : Brown. Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing. Looks or personality : Both. Sexy or Cute : Both. Serious or Fun : Both. Older or Younger than you : Older . A turn on : Huh. A turn off : Huh .
- This or That - Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates. Pepsi or Coke : Coke. Rap or Rock : Rock Relationship or One-night stand : None o-o School or Work : Work. Love or Money : Both. Movies or Music : Both. Country or City : City. Sunny or Rainy days : Depends. Friends or Family : Both.
- Have You Ever - Lied : Yes. Stole something : No. Smoked : No Hurt someone close to you : Yes. Broke someone's heart : Yes. Had your heart broken : ?? . Wondered what was wrong with you : Yes, everytimes. Wish you were a prince / princess : Yes. Liked someone who was taken : Never Shaved your head : Lol? I didn't cut my hair before. Trimmed before only. Been in love : Not really. Used chopsticks : Yes , Sang in the mirror to yourself : Yes, but my singing sucks.
- Favourites - Flower : White rose Candy : All. Song : Tons Scent : None. Color : BLUE , black, white and baby pink . Movie : Many . Singer : Many Word : Bakabakabaka TwT ! Junk food : Tasty. Website : http://negativeh-eart.blogspot.com Animal : OwO ? MOnster ? Ever cried over someone : No , I find it stupid .. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Sensitive . Do you think you're attractive : Lol no. If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : Cendrillon ( Translate it to english ) Do you play any sports : Golf xD.
- The Rules - Link to your taggers and post these rules. List eight random facts about yourself and tag eight people.
Okay, here goes my "eight random facts" : 1. I WANT CAKEEEY 2. I LOVE KAWAII PEOPLE 3. I LOVE CHIBI's 4. I AM MAD 5. I WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOODY PHONE. 6. I HATE EMO PEOPLE 7. I HATE BEING ALONE ! 8. I AM AN IDIOT !