オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 7:59 PM


Bow to Chibi-Sama ,
Melovedie Battler Ushiromiya ! :D


Hello minna-san :]
School started today already , quite tiring & .. boring !
Senseii , if you see this , please dont kill me
Anyways , first day of school , just to get use to homerooms baa !
Not really sure cause I'm like a blur sotong !
Anyways , not really use to it , but will do probably or eventually
Shall kill myself first , so many books to bring to school tomorrow
Dawn didn't wait for me today ! So sadddddddddd !
Cause it was raining like hell !
So cold in morning , than awhile so warm
Is the weather mad or insane ?

Anyways , tomorrow need wear necktie and I still dont know how to wear
And also the fact mama forget how to tie !
Tomorrow I shall die , hope maid probably know how to tie somehow Eager to change blogskin basecode ,
But also on the other hand have 100% no inspiration !

Gahhhhhh ! I so scared my slingbag's string break
Like how lousy bags would
Hope I seriously wont die tomorrow !

DBSK , ARASHI , LM.C \m/


Ps ; Above names are only Pop/Rock band +w+
---
Edited :
Reformatted my codes !