オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 8:56 PM


Confused by the thoughts of nightmares


I'm so sleep . Omg .
I sleep okay yesterday while playing psp !
I still have literature !
I finish maths once I got home today !
Yayyyy , I'm such a good girl 8D ! Puke people , I dare you too :) !
I'm left with a boring-freak book !
4 chapters , I'm bored , I want more fanfiction :D !
Yay I'm seriously crazy :X

Anyways , school today was quite normal ,
Include with the english , chinese , science I think is best !
CME still need bring the file home -.- So thick -__-
Than after that had UG Orientation !
Scouts was definitely most fun !
Probably saturday when I come again to choose CCA ,
Probably will drop by the scouts part , cause climb until level two today ,
Saturday level three will be ready !
I want to climmbbbbb ! So funnn okays :D !
After that , move on , finish orientation ,
Lazy to eleborate that part !
Rain super heavily la !
Need to wait for maid with Karene ,
Than walk home together cause she no umbrella also :O !
Shall end here , I'm such a lazy person \m/ !

*Throws bomb at Baka-sama !*
*Throws bomb at LivianLoh ! +w+*
*Throws bomb at Bubbletea & L.S.T*
*Throws bomb at everybody !*