オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 8:35 PM

Damn this life please ._. !

My mother and I bad terms since yesterday -.-
Want to know why ? Ask me personally :D !
Anyways , went to cousin house just to eat !
Lucky I bring lappy and sketch book !
I drew 1 only , 3 more to go !
Few days to friday before my head kena chop off !

School is starting tomorrow already !
I bet my mother gave up on my already like what she said -.-
Yea , just because she made matters worst ,
Cause I didn't hide anything from her , but she just keep blabbering ,
Totally pissing please ._. !
Hope everything would go better tomorrow !

I want Dawn to wait for me T_T !