オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 8:08 PM

Finally blogged !

I just realise , didn't blog yesterday -.-
Cause went out , super tired too !
Sunday couldn't sleep :X
Anyways , few days went pretty well ..
But I think .. Got a little bit of problem laaaaa -.-
Homeworrk :S , blasting in again !
I forgot to buy bag in december holidays cause I'm lazy !
I shrink my height by 2 cm ? Cause I was originally 151
Became 149 -____-
Is either my problem or the machine problem :\ !
Stupid , lols !
Anyways guys in my class are seriously irritating !

Pursuaded my mother for band !
And waiting to see what cca I get into x.x
Hope I get into band x.x :X


私は愛って言うされません