オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 4:37 PM

Have you ever answered people meanly or sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag
Rule :Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can....

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
Do I care?

2) I am the most beautiful / handsome person in the world.
Like I care.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Yea yea , they like your money and fame la please -.- .

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
Lol , bhb siol.

5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
Oh yea, you have porn albums.

If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :

1) I know you like me.
I'm not interested O.O

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
I didn't say I was looking at you ! Dont have to be so sensitive pl0x !

3) I'm a bitch who rocks more than you do !
I have a life , while you have a bitch life !

4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
8D , I dont care my ferrari is my property ! I dont share :@

5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
Lol , thats mean o: ! Hate than hate lo , not like I care yo !

If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
No, I don't think so.

2) May I have your cellphone number?
For?

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
Dont waste my time manszxc ! Rather use it for anime and mangas♥

4) What do you like about me?
I hate you.

5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
I'm not your dog.

If your enemy says :

1) Hi, bitch!
Hi homo!

2) You smell like shit!
Cause you're a shit , so you smell everything like shit !

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
Yea yea , get a life please !

4) What an ugly creature you are!
Better than you , horns in the nose !

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Come lo !

I'm tagging :
Kawaii people !
Funny people !