[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
Hello people :] Tomorrow got science test -.- Study finish already , cause one chapter only :\
Lydia pop in my house today , Chatted about 2010 stuff , quite sad , miss people ! Miss 6K'09 ! Damn ... I went for 5 minutes only , and mother down there kpkb :( ! Hope Angie doesn't cancel our celebration of her birthday on friday D: !
Damn shit , cause of my mother -.- Totally piss off ! Had sectionals today , not bad not bad :] ! But I hate the E-Learning so ultra terrible boring :@ !
And I didn't eat at all laa -.- Forget it ! Melissa gave me a Yui badge :D Tyvm !
After all I've realise , I cant seem to forget about you , So make me hate you And dont make me see you again
Hearts 6K'O9 , 1A1'1O , Gans , Etc !
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
Hello people :] Tomorrow got science test -.- Study finish already , cause one chapter only :\
Lydia pop in my house today , Chatted about 2010 stuff , quite sad , miss people ! Miss 6K'09 ! Damn ... I went for 5 minutes only , and mother down there kpkb :( ! Hope Angie doesn't cancel our celebration of her birthday on friday D: !
Damn shit , cause of my mother -.- Totally piss off ! Had sectionals today , not bad not bad :] ! But I hate the E-Learning so ultra terrible boring :@ !
And I didn't eat at all laa -.- Forget it ! Melissa gave me a Yui badge :D Tyvm !