オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 9:28 PM


I'll give up on this one sided feelings



*Waves* , *Yawn* !
Super tired today , worst than last week !
Morning had to wake up at 6.30AM which was totally crappy
7.30 left house , still can make it on time o-o , lucky desu !

Band was okay , instruments finally allowed to bring home :D !
Wednesday got sectionals , but I think I'm going on even week only ,
Cause I'm lazyy :X ! But will try to make it on some odd weeks also ,
Of cause not ... Every week , lol .
Practice my concert B flat , keep playing wrong tune lol !
Until dont know how many times !@!@@_!&@!)(*!

After band , hungryyyy !
Went to eat at serangoon , than went for ballet :\ !
Lucky senseii not angry today :D !
HOORAYYYYY !

Piano was okay too , lots of theory , super boringg -.-
Piano had to rush back home , but maid delayed cause buy my grandfather's dinner .

Homed , tired , bathe !
Bryant ask me draw 3 pictures for him all from Naruto O_O !
Like oh my god -.- , 3 somemore ..
Forget it , I shall do tomorrow , if I have the time !

Whatever , I'm going to sleep now !
Good night even though its only 9.38 !
I still want to watch Bleach okay :(