[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
Hello people :] Mood today was much better ! But someone maked me piss off overall for this week already . I think Christine should know who :O !
I'm exhuasted , tired , sleepy ! CME so boring , but some of Mr Lee's story are really interesting :D School overall was okay :] , didn't cause much troubles for senseii :O .. I think o-o After school Angie went to my house to change , than bused to AMK hub ! Waited for 162 very long x.x Met Jessica and Cai Yun @ AMK hub :O Karene sick so she couldn't come :[ ! Get well soon :D Than went to eat ! HOHO $58 8D ! SO NICE NUMBER ! After that , went to neoprints , only captured one image on my phone , After neoprints went to err ... OH YUH ! ARCADE 8D ! Saw Xin Ying with I think her new classmates/schoolmates there . Lol , played for quite long , so many coupons , exchange for rubbish ! LOL .
5 , waited for mummy to fetch me , but I waited for 30 mins than she come -_- After that , ate at AMK HUB , walk around than went to J8 , So tiring + exhuasted
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
Hello people :] Mood today was much better ! But someone maked me piss off overall for this week already . I think Christine should know who :O !
I'm exhuasted , tired , sleepy ! CME so boring , but some of Mr Lee's story are really interesting :D School overall was okay :] , didn't cause much troubles for senseii :O .. I think o-o After school Angie went to my house to change , than bused to AMK hub ! Waited for 162 very long x.x Met Jessica and Cai Yun @ AMK hub :O Karene sick so she couldn't come :[ ! Get well soon :D Than went to eat ! HOHO $58 8D ! SO NICE NUMBER ! After that , went to neoprints , only captured one image on my phone , After neoprints went to err ... OH YUH ! ARCADE 8D ! Saw Xin Ying with I think her new classmates/schoolmates there . Lol , played for quite long , so many coupons , exchange for rubbish ! LOL .
5 , waited for mummy to fetch me , but I waited for 30 mins than she come -_- After that , ate at AMK HUB , walk around than went to J8 , So tiring + exhuasted