オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 10:23 PM


It all becomes a lie


Band + Ballet + Piano = Tiring !
Band and piano was okay except for ballet .
I nearly cry okays ..
I spain my ankle while walking today ,
Than cant dance properly ,
Embarrased to tell senseii also ,
Than teacher very feddup / dissapointed with me already ,
I knew it from the start , last week didn't attend cause CCA fair ,
Than I explain to senseii she just walk away ,
I today really ain't in the mood , cause I wanted to attend Debbie's birthday !
But than mother dont allow :[ !
Depress , senseii dont understand ,
Say dont let me take exam , I can cry la please ..
But manage to take it , I dont know whats with me ,
I cant say I hate dancing , I dance for so many years ,
I really have to work hard for this month ,
I dont want to redraw from the exam ..
Kamisama , onegai , takasukete !
I just need a few weeks to brush up again ,
Hope no more ankle craps !
Tomorrow need to do all my homework !!

And for Milky Awards contestants , I have calculated the marks ,
Results will be out real soon :) !


Even though everything is a lie ,
Forcing myself hard to believe it !