オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 10:15 PM

Lost the information of cosplay groups .

Ask me for the information personally ,
And I'll write your name on a piece of paper .
Because I lost all the data !
Really sorrry !
But do visit here & here !

Went out for class today ,
Wanted to join some 1A1 for KFC meal but than got class .
So probably .. Next time ?
Anyways , senseii never come !
Than Ashley take over :O I think Dawna knows who baa ..
Than after lesson eat , walkwalk , mummy bought me One Piece puzzle ,
Bought 2 anime Poker Cards {L} !
Than making for me hang in my room with frame !
After fixing 500 , she buying me 1000 again :P !

Comic Connection bought calendar \m/ !
Of cause is anime !
Went home , than uncle came back .
Cause he didn't come back yesterday , and laptop not with him .
Than he come back give me 2 KHR english version :D !
And than he say next time buy me One Piece cause book 1 dont have .
But one book $14+ worh ..
And only Bleach , One Piece , KHR out english only :S !
I think Naruto tooo baaa ..
Than he got back with a Kuroshitsuji ring O_O ?
Somehow the ring very familiar ..
Forget where I see from :O !
Box very small , very cute :P

Sensei says I like to draw shojo more than shouen !
And I also got my H . Sama picture today !
Cause need copy , I copy Allen Walker like sai !
I wanted Luffy de loo T_T
My itchy hand got touch Allen Walker :@
Lucky I still have my H . Sama !
At least still got Zero :P
But Yuki hand there , no body !

Tomorrow need go school T.T !