オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 9:22 PM


One , two , three



Hello people :D
Sunday already , I dont want saturday to come ,
I hate my ballet teacher la -.-
Now I think everybody there think I freak already la -.-
Also not my fault for not coming man -.-
Shaunna also never come what .. So she not taking exam la ?
Forget it , -.-
I'm super tired today , did draw today .
Dont want last minute .

Ms Eiling is back from hongkong like oh my god -.-
Tution starting again :S !
救命啊 !!! 救命啊 !!! 救命啊 !!! 救命啊 !!! 救命啊 !!! 救命啊 !!!
Than tuesday start , my sunday going to be taken away too :( !
I no more chinese tution , so at least it carry off the load :D !
Usually have chinese and english/maths/science together .
Now no more chinese , only tution maths and science , cause .. I SUCK :O
My ankle okay already , cause I keep cracking loool !

Anyways , tomorrow school , I dont know what is F&C o-o
Probably need to bring PE Shirt , lools , I dont know ..
I think is Fit & Condition ba :O

I'm currently in proccess in making my new blogskin ,
And I've calculated the results for my contest ,
I'll make the buttons monday - tuesday , so you'll have to wait :O

Shall off now , mummy nagging ._. !

私はたとえ私が否定的な回答を得るまで待って