オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 8:38 PM


Scream Scream Scream Scream Scream



Hellooooo minna san :)
Finally change my skin that I've been working on past few days , slowly
I've re-count the results of the contest , and there has been a change of winners .

Anyways , school today was okay , except certain periods :O
English had test , was 50 50 lol !
After that , dismiss , lol why I suddenly morning than skip to last period ,
Anyways , put back outside general office , GEEGEE help to take care :D
HAHAHA , I bet she regret okays !
Cause me , RENERENE , Jessica , Cai Yun & I think Wan Ling also run off to bubbletea :O
LOL , that GEEGEE never give money , no money buy her popcorn ._. !
After buying ran back to school , LOLS .
Saw a few seniors from bishan park .
That reminds me that I met Ervyn yesterday ! & I THINK HIS TALLER THAN ME -_-
Anyways , waited like shit , GEEGEE and me laugh like mad !
So long didn't laugh like that already :O
Since .. The last day I met Inako-chan o-o ? :(

Anyways , went to band room set up instruments than practice .. Fall in (?)
Than fall in , lol .
After that blablabla , lazy to elaborate !
I'm super tired !
Tomorrow still got band for one hour practice song :O

So .. Byebye 8D !