オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 10:28 PM


Unlock my heart , find my would-be self !


Happy birthday Ai Lin \m/
Happy advance birthday to Janson & Zhi Wei !


Hello people :]
Another ultra EPIC FAILURE day ! :[
Band was okay :) , brought home my clarinet again :D
But one thing I'm absolutely worried is the case ~.~
Morning no games , straight go band room :S

But after band played captain ball x_x
Mama say I turn darker each day -.- wthell ?

Anyways , Wan Ling say Mrs Yau want to hunt me out of certain reasons :@
Which I have valid reasons looo T.T
1. I need 15cm string
2. I used my phone outside general office :S
3. IT WAS URGENTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

Anyways :P , after band went home put instrument ate than left for ballet ...
Epic Failure this few weeks !
I dont know whats with me , I cant dance properly .. :\

After ballet had piano , :)
I'm going to learn River Flows In You - Yiruma & yearning to learn When The Love Falls !
8D ! I finish learning First Love officially

Anyways , did theory for one hour , than left !
So tired !
Went home , ultra bored .