[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
Hello people :) Finally back home ! Bought my CNY shoes already at takashimaya with mummy :D !
School was okay today & tiring , morning was half awake only ! Daddy sent me to school \m/ was early :D ! For second / third time already , LOL If I like that in Ai Tong than good o-o , but lazy slack hahas !
Raining so heavily in morning sias , but the weather was definitely good :) AND THAN G.SCIENCE IN MORNING ! SO BORING ! Followed by literature , teacher keep screaming , so high pitch *O* Than finally recess , teacher release us late laaaa -.- After recess , Geography ! OMG YAY :D ! Had to represent our maps , and I'm representitive number #2 ! Christine number #1 lols ! Walk for 4 groups first , damn funny laa , cause can question people :D Than I keep asking questions lol ! Than after 4 groups , my turn to stand there like an idiot ! Drawings done by Patrick Star :D Than had to keep saying blablabla ! And got one lab damn funny , I say Chemistry Lab 2 , than Christine go draw one heart , Everyone think the wrong idea laaaa Than this staircase so damn cute ! Wei Qiang say is old times window lol wthell !
Than awhile already went back to sits , Wei Qiang voted for ours \m/ ! Cause of something something , than everybody so immature la -.- ... Than finish Geography had MT , teacher held us back was late for band practice :(
I wont get to see you every again Trust me , its the end ... Taking my last breathe , I'll forget you ...
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
Hello people :) Finally back home ! Bought my CNY shoes already at takashimaya with mummy :D !
School was okay today & tiring , morning was half awake only ! Daddy sent me to school \m/ was early :D ! For second / third time already , LOL If I like that in Ai Tong than good o-o , but lazy slack hahas !
Raining so heavily in morning sias , but the weather was definitely good :) AND THAN G.SCIENCE IN MORNING ! SO BORING ! Followed by literature , teacher keep screaming , so high pitch *O* Than finally recess , teacher release us late laaaa -.- After recess , Geography ! OMG YAY :D ! Had to represent our maps , and I'm representitive number #2 ! Christine number #1 lols ! Walk for 4 groups first , damn funny laa , cause can question people :D Than I keep asking questions lol ! Than after 4 groups , my turn to stand there like an idiot ! Drawings done by Patrick Star :D Than had to keep saying blablabla ! And got one lab damn funny , I say Chemistry Lab 2 , than Christine go draw one heart , Everyone think the wrong idea laaaa Than this staircase so damn cute ! Wei Qiang say is old times window lol wthell !
Than awhile already went back to sits , Wei Qiang voted for ours \m/ ! Cause of something something , than everybody so immature la -.- ... Than finish Geography had MT , teacher held us back was late for band practice :(
I wont get to see you every again Trust me , its the end ... Taking my last breathe , I'll forget you ...
最愛のガン
Love To The Max
Gray Fullbuster , Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Arthur Kirkland , Monkey D.Luffy ,
Orihara Izaya , Sawada Tsunayoshi , Kuran Kaname , Sanji ,
Ichikawa Arata , Oz Bezarius , Xerxes Break , Kiriyu Zero ,
Hibari Kyoya , Brera Sterne , Kagamine Len , Sendou Iori ,
Kagamine Len , VALSHE , Tourai , CLEAR , AMU , Usa , HYBRID SENSE , Taitson , Marasy , ZUN ,
Wotamin , Yamai , ASK , Kogeinu , May'n , fripSide , Scandal , An Cafe ,
SuG , Alice Nine , LM.C , Gazatte , Ayumi Hamasaki , Yui Makino , KANON , MIKU ,
Shou , Nana Kitade , Ai Otsuka , Ichikawa Shou , Ikeyamada Go , YUUHI Ryuu , MITSUKI Kako
Kurumatani Haruko , Wata Nobu , Matsuri Hino , Chiba Kozue , Aikawa Saki ,
Yamagi Rina , Shiiba Nana , Yumachi Shin , Sasaki Yuna , Shigano Iori , Asami Miyabi ,
Riku , Yun , Kiki , Touya Hibiki , Nobuo Uematsu
Hiroshi Tamaki , Hiro Mizushima , Yusuke Yamamoto , Yu Shirota , Toma Ikuta ,
Joe Hisashi , Yuhki Kuramoto , Yukie Nishiura.