オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, February 4, 2010 @ 9:29 PM


Cursed me for being so sotong in maths quiz today !!



I remembered I did study for the test only until prime factor !
I at first got it correct but out of loosing confidence , than I erase !
I BET I WILL FAIL AGAIN !!
Piss die me ! And was half awake today !

I'm so tired after band , more tired than usual !

After school , nobody accompany me :(
So was alonee ! :@
But was texting Yasmine ^_^
She's doing fine in First Toa Pa Yoh I think :X ...

Anyways , home finally !
I thought I had maths tomorrow and than took out maths textbook like crazy
Than after that I check timetable , no maths tomorrow ._.

I have a feeling I will die in science lesson tomorrow :
MY FILEEEEEE ROARRRRR !

Forget it .. I finally finish drawing my one head chibi manga without body today
HOHOHO !

GOODBYE :) !