オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 12:46 PM


Exams nooooooooooooo!


Hello minna :(
Going to blog lesser this few days cause of my common test !
I'm sure I need to study ..
YES I DO NEED !
So yea ..
Anyways happy belated birthday to

Lal Mirch & Conductor-san :]


On the meantime , I've found what I have to do for this year too.
At least make one slide of comic strip , I've suddenly changed my interest .
Yea , maybe being that is to hard for me ...
But .. I'll be the great of all times ! And be the most famous that !
LOOOOL , IKE ! BAKA YUUKIKO :3