オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 11:15 PM


Feeling extremely sleepy ...


Hello people !
Band + Ballet + Piano + New Year shopping today :(
Lessons were overall good :}
Especially ballet , success ! BANZAI :D

But was tiring , half dead when return from shopping .
Bought like gazilions of stuff , I'm stocking up my food like a chipmunk ! Lol .
And I also definitely hate New Year ,
Parents already planning on where to go , but I'll wake up late ,
Laptop will be shifted to my room , so after waking up straight on no need go study table .
If not my itchy hands cousin will keep starring at me and touch my stuff -.-
Definitely piss me off ! ROAR !

Tomorrow tution canceled , so I have to do this things below in-case I forget !
- Draw my homework ; Nekomimi & Toramimi (CHIBI VERSION)
- Draw my homework ; Now draw a chibi w/full body !
- Study Home economics test !
- Study Maths (HIGH HOPES OF FAILING THE PREVIOUS TEST)
-----
Ahhhhhhh ! I have high hopes in failing except my Geography O_O
Sorry use short form , tired !
GOODNIGHT !