オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 8:39 PM


Hitsugaya screams ! I think I have soar throat o-o I dont know !!


Ichimaru Gin & Hitsugaya Toshiro rock my socks !


Ohmygod HIIIII :D
I think I'm having soar throat o-o ,
And I dont know when I started having it !
Today like got two class test :\
Home econs + Literature !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T
I'm gone case for literature already *Souls fly away*
Lol !

I saw NeselAngCheeWei just now at juncion 8 !
And he show me his wide smile and we're like HELLO HELLO HELLO 8D !
So many SFX !
I think I buy yoghurt that time , the person behind me think I siao lols .
I cant wait for friday :D
6K'O9 , 我来了 哈哈哈哈哈哈 !