オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, February 3, 2010 @ 4:31 PM


I HAVE TO BLOG MORE !!!



Hello people :@
I feel like my posting getting a little down the drain T.T
Homework pile on my table :[ !
C'mmon :@ I have to do back my daily drills , post a day !

Anyways , I definitely decreased my stamina today ,
Shoot my for biting my tounge , *In need for oxygen*
Should run my daily night run with daddy :( !
I bet my stamina would increase T.T
Daddy !!! I WANT TO TRAIN AGAIN !
If I dont , just shoot my lazyness D: !

Anyways , just came back from sectionals !
And was ultra tired , I'm also .. with a certain someone in my class !
I think Angie / Karene should know 8D !
HAHAHA !

I want to talk to Katsumi-chan again :( !
Just chatted with her yesterday !
MANYMANY MANY MISSES

After next week school , I need to rush back to Ai Tong , after that rush back home !
And shitttt ! Homework + piano + my manga !
Wttoot T.T

Anyways , I just realised my maths exercise books lots of my doodles ._. !
But I cant bear ittt ! ROAR !