オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 11:54 PM


I see I see , I will die one whole week next week !



I'm going to die next week ,
I'm scared my mother confiscates my laptop like how she did for PSLE -.-
Hope she dont , cause its not national examination , LOL
STUPID CENTRE DIDN"T OPEN CURSE YOU !
I SPEND 30MINS TO GO THERE !
I JUST WANT TO KILL YOU !
NOW I NO HOMEWORK BUT I NEED DRAW EXTRA CHARACTER T_T

Anyways , tomorrow there's band .
Dinner at restuarant just now OwO ,
Yasmine never join me :(
EMOOOOOO LAAA!
She pei me at mum's office , so good right :D
Cause she got nothing to do .
She want tonnnnnn at my house but than , I got band tomorrow , *cries*
Maybe a few weeks later .