オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 9:47 PM


Rescheduled everyting ..


I'm a little sad though ,
Cause I have to move something I'm really looking forward to , to the following year !

Hello minna-san :)
Today not really in good mood .
Especially morning , yea but well ... Yea at least I'm better now .
Like I said stop spreading fake rumours , so fake to be true !
If I ever catch that rumour *HOPE ITS FAKE* , I swear I'll hunt the person down :}

Piano and ballet was okay .. Yea , didn't do well .. Hope I do well in next lesson :[ !
Anyways , tomorrow going to big spend on china toan at PITB !
YEAAAA , with grandma , mother and Minmin :]

I'm tired .. Yes I am , no tution tomorrow :)
Banzaaiii , its really unbelievable I got A1 for geography too ~

192769 (Y)