オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 8:33 PM


I feel like my personality abit like Konata Izumi , especially expression!


Hello hello :D
I'm such in a both good and bad mood today :)
I'm happy because no detention , and I can see all my friends again !
Oh my god *teardrops*
I miss them one hell max laaaa !
Got one hug from Kelly'ChocoBaby :]
So much misses la , so many thousand year like never see them !
Especially Mr Low , I SO HYPER I ONCE STEP IN AND SAW HIM
And I think he thinks I'm weird cause I'm like ...
MR LOW !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!\
Than I jump somemore :P
Heheh , I'm back to the old hyper me .

Peirce had celebration of Chinese New Year .
It was okay :] , quite nice especially the Modern Dance :O
And too , the ... Lion Dance ?
Err okay o-o
After celebration , waited for Trisha , but she was ultra slow .
So went to Ai Tong with Rayner , Dawn & Cedrique .
Rayner just ran across , whatever -.-

Waited at bus stop , called Inako , she didn't pick up -.-
Than went inside thats when my hyperself appear LOL
Than after that shall skip , everyone arrive ,
Surprissing laaa :D
But Yasumi last minute back-out , kanasai :[

Skipskipskip . I rememberd I chased Matthew cause he has the same phone as
Me , Katsumi , Gershom & Inako .
Than he somemore on Doubt & Trust - Access .
So I'm like oh my god ?!?!?!?! ISSAN'T THAT D.GRAY-MAN !
YES IM CRAZY ALREADY !!

I haven't laugh like this for like ages :X
I miss those days truck loads !

Had this Cross Country fund raising ,
Andre donated $10 to me while Janson $2 .
Other Sec1 Peirce students was like ,
WA WYNN , COLLECT MONEY HERE
CORRECT WHAT , NOT WRONG ALSO HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Anyways , left after visiting Mr Low & Mr Sim .
LOL , we were all so funny laa
DONT GO DOKIDOKI WITHOUT ME NEXT TIME OKAY :[ !

After that , went home bathe change than left for AMK Hub with Nikki , Katsumi & Inako .
Took neoprints , spent $16 cause we took two times .

So much pictures , all in facebook :X
Lazy upload here , except two neoprints pictures .