オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 9:20 PM


Back from camp ... FINALLY!



Lets start of by talking about my deadly life @ NE Camp without internet :[
But , I still miss my phone and laptop alot more !

Monday :
Went to school in the morning , quite early though .. Went to find Karene but than ,
Cannot find -.- . Ended up putting bags at hall etcetc than went down :)
Skipskipskip . Awhile we split into houses . I WASN'T IN SAME GROUP AS KARENE *emos*
But was same group as .. Syirah & Trisha & Etcetc ..
Yupyup . So like that lorh .
Day 1 abit boring lahs .
Nothing much .. Just eager to sleep only LOLS. Joking desu wa
At night sleept beside Karene .
Pocky time !
Than she keep doing 'HOLS , HOLS , HOLS' to you know who ...
Awhile already she sleep , while I still couldn't sleep :( *Cries*

Tuesday :
Woke up at 5.45am than brush teeth etc , keep pocking Karene .
LOL , than brush teeth after that .. Than pack pack pack =3=
Assemble at parade square at 6.50 (?)
By that time wasn't feeling well .. Suddenly getting cough :(
Than awhile played soccer (?) LOL
Than after that had bench ball than breakfast .
Indian food totally ... Well at least it was okay .. BETTER THAN THE CHINESE BREAKFAST!
Skipskipskip
2+ Played 'Defend my homeland' that was so far the bst activity I enjoyed so far .
Use NERF gun and shoot people LOL HAHAHA!
Than I keep shooting that ang mor !
Than Azhar keep shooting me , -.- .
LETS SKIP !
Campfire , was tiring .
Zhe Wen played the keyboard and we sang Down ..
( THE ONE DAWNA ALWAYS SING )
After that , very tired .. Etc showed photos than bathe than brief .
SKIPSKIPSKIP !
Another Pocky time in action !
But this time we slept earlier ?
Well of cause Karene say pretend to sleep than she really sleep sia -.-
I sleep a little later , but wasn't so bad like the previous night :D

Wednesday :
Woke up at 5AM SHARP!
Slept until 5.35 than suddenly the clock like moving very slow (?)
5.45AM finally reached , woke Karene up .. I think I'm the first to wake up ?
Than I keep pocking Karene again , cause I thought that was her skin ,
But that was my bear -.- , than I see closely how come her hand not moving ,
I thought I thoughing who's hand sia ! SO SCARY !
After that like the previous day .. pack stuff than brush teeth.
Was enthusiastic because IT WAS THE LAST DAY AND TO GO HOME !
But than lost all my energy , than half dead all the way till before 5.30 .

SKIPSKIPSKIP !
I dont want to talk already~
Tomorrow still got band :O !
AND I WANTED TO BRING HOME MY INSTRUMENT TODAY BUT ...
I knew band room would be close at 5+ -.-