オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 10:13 PM


Even though I'm lost at the sense of your touch



Hello people ..
Not in a good mood today .
At least band was *thumbs up*
Ahhh , hope Wan Ling brings home my Essential Element and ... I Reccomend ?
I just forgot to take until I left band room , was rushing like shit !
I'M LATE !
Did inking in class today .
Talked to senseii about Tsundere , Doshinji , Yaoi , Yuri , Uke , Seme , Global BL
Did inking while talking after that about the best shouen anime .
They all keep say Bleach & Naruto :(
I SUPPORT HITMAN AND ONE PIECE !
HITMAN IS A MUST TO SUPPORT OKAYSZXC
Followed by One Piece :D
Senseii last week with us already .. Should I go on sunday though I'm busy .
New senseii coming in , sunday she's gonna observe the class .
She's another young japanese senseii -.-
Hope she wont dissapear like how Suzuki-senseii does .
Though I still miss Ashley D:
I think she's so damn good la .
After class , I left at 6.30 .
Bought my saji maru and g pen + ink !
It total cost 19.20 cause my saji maru and g pen is like , the most expensive one =3=
Than my ink is pilot , still got one more ink is $11 .
Lucky I took $7 , but there's still a cheaper one \(_ _)\
Dont worry desu , my mother owes me 19.20
HOHOHO !
Well , felt much better after lesson :)
Definitely the best part ...





Still , definitely , I cant forget how much I've suffered just now .
I will move on , because you cant control my life .
You're not 'that' important to me .
I never thought that we were together .. Until you said it ..
Though it surprised me a little .
I didn't said anything once at all .
I know you've suffered seeing and idiot like me .
You're such an idiot , though I tried to stand it ,
Until I realised , you .. Baka ...
I'll continue to smile like nothing happen , cause it issan't my problem anymore .
You're nothing more than ever , because .. I didn't owe you anything ..

Baka ..
Obviously , I wont scram all my complains to you anymore ...