オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 5:50 PM


Feeling the sense of coldness everywhere I go ...


So tired , ain't feeling well today too .
Had bad stomach ache D:
Yes and had been piss recently , no idea why too :\
Thats bad ...
Because I feel like , there's not many people in my class I can trust ..
Well I didn't say all ...
It issan't healthy to get piss always :D
So yea .. I'll just cry in the inside and smile on the outside :) !

There's people supporting me still ,
Telling me to move on , appreciatted guys :D

Also , I'll continue to ignore you like I did the previous day .
Quite shocking from what I heard today ,
But still its okay , cause .. I'm totally alright :D !
Yessu ! And I shall continue my art , like I did before .
I'm still improving along the way ( Though I dont see any changes )
x.x , well tomorrow got tutoring , next week speech day already .
Minna gambateh desu :D !~