オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 8:54 PM


I LOVE SYNCRONIZE



Etto .. UPDATES ! Nothing much today .
Not that bad also :)
---
---
Edited :

Tomorrow got tution -.-
And than need to wake up early to print scores ..
Yup , selected a few songs already ..
Going to jamming studio soon , I hope x.x

And yea ... I'm quite angry too ..
Because of her .. Flirt than flirt lo -.-
Still ask two timed somebody ..
Im sorry I shan't say the name to cause more trouble ...
And .. Stop asking stupid questions ..
He like me SO WHAT
I dont like him , than ... YOU JUST KEEP FLATTERING ABOUT ME AND HIM
IT TOTALLY PISS ME OFF YOU KNOW !THIS MATTER WAS ALREADY 1 YEAR AGO !
ITS A GOOD THING I DIDN'T WENT TO THE SAME PLACE AS YOU GUYS ,
AS YOU DONT KNOW , HOW MUCH SOMETIMES , YOU GUYS REALLY PISS ME OFF.
GRRRRRRRRRR !
I JUST WANT TO BANG A METAL WALL RIGHT NOW !

Sorry .. If its to hush .. I just dont know how anymore :( !
Inako-channnn , doko ni iru ? T.T ?

Sighs .. I guess .. I just dont get it .. Do I ?
To be exact , I guess I'm just as equally confuse as I was before right now ..
I want back my old life , I dont care about anything ..
I'm most worried right now is my manga test to intermediate level.
I dont know if I could proceed to advance since the fees are .. Quite ex already ...
Mother say she wants to stop .. But I insist on continuing ! Of cause in order to be the great!

Gahhh ! I want to go jamming studio and practice with Syncronizeeeee !
But I'm also forward for the outing desu ^w^
And of cause , we only can practice together after Nami-chwan gets her guitar LOL!
I'm alright with my keyboard .. I've gained back all self confidence !
And I'm all energetic again ..

I guess .. Im just tired today ...
Yawnzxc