オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 9:16 PM


I wont say it because I'll be the one who break the ice



Confused through my cosplays .
Need some help :[ !
Because I'm renting , yea .. For my Vampire Knight that is ..
Or probably not ... Since I'm still tentative !
Whatever I dont care , I still have time , I think ..
Since Pandora Hearts and K-On + Business SUITEEEE is most important to me right now :]
I think business suite most easiest lo , just everything black except for wig -_-
Next year I think I'll get 2 more costumes than I'll slowly sell and buy and sell and buy !
THATS HOW I DO IT ! *My way of thinking that is*
Maybe I'll cosplay Pandora Hearts alone next year ...

Tomorrow is E-Learning day >(..)<>

I will keep trying no matter what .
And I still cant find my rock band recruitment !
Keyboards waiting for me okayszxc !
Well .. Not many people in my class plays an instrument except band of cause .
LOL , yea I think those in band only + me ... And maybe 1-2 more people ?

E-Learning tomorrow , will try to update more tomorrow :)

黙る!いけない私を傷つける場合でも、それは私を殺す !
ため、私はいつも言って言葉はもう...
しかし、私はあきらめる文句を言わない... ...私の信頼
それのため、私が強い期待...