オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 11:25 PM


My cover page for my book abit .. Though it has picture so .. I don't mind :)


Today issan't a very good day :(
Though I manage to change my clarinet to Jeffrey one .
And its so much better to blow .
I feel tense feeling of stress because of speech day !
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'LL BE STRESS BY THAT !

I need to get my white sleeve blouse for my speech day
Just than can get my full complete business suite !
Hahaha ! But maybe I'll just buy the white part first ,
The blazers I'll wait till later part of the year than buy !
I've counted total and days to all my costumes .
Not maybe cosplays this year but several photography sessions with different people.

Maybe upcoming one is Hitman Jumpsuite thread ?
Or either the D.Gray-Man one !