オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 12:48 AM

Trust me ,
I didn't cry and beg you for one more chance ,
I wont be jealous over such nonsensical stuff .
I still got 87 years to live . I'm planning on 100 years to live of cause !
I dont give a damn about what you do ,
So dont think that I do ...
I wont be hurt by a selfish feeling like yours .
Because I know , I can still move on without one slightest feeling of being hurt.
I'll concentrate on everything that is important to me now.
I will one day overtake you , and archieve my goal before you do !
Its because I doubt you wouldn't want us to stay as friends and trust me ,
Sooner or later , you'll make fun of me again like how you use too when we were 7 .
I'll make you die if you ever did that again .
I'm no different than before ,
Its because you rewind back time .

Until than , I'll make you the rival of archieving goals .
I definitely have to overtake you no matter what ...