オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 10:59 PM


YES ! CROSS COUNTRY IS FINALLY OVER :D


It doesn't matter wheather I get into top 20 this year ,
Sinces there is always another chance :}
Though its tiring .
And some shit problem happen to my phone and Wan Ling's phone!
But mine is .. Repeating again -_-
I cant buy new phone till next year wtfook !
NO WAY MAN !
After my cosplay , I still have several balance money .
Tomorrow Im going to get back all my money I spend today -.-
HELL! IM BROKE!
Though I still need to get my costumes all before June :)