オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 9:24 PM


At least some people understands me !



6 more days

I wonder what I want from parents ?
A new phone ? Hah definitely impossible ...
Yes , I still dont know what ...
Need to shop at otaku house soon , discount muahaha *Not*
AHHH ! So eager to know who is the new band major ,
But need to wait for two more days ..

Today just issan't a good day ,
I'm tired , I'm stress , I'm happy , I'm sad , I'm dissapointed .

Today is the official Speech Day performance/parade !
Am tired tooooooooooooo ! Of cause because it ended at 7.30 , close around to 8.

After school , I wanted to go library borrow food book ,
Oh well , guess will stick to fried rice ? Or onigiri ? Do you think can -.- ?
Forget it !

Went to band room , put instruments and bag , brought home my necessary stuff .
Around 1+ Bought bubbletea for Mel.T and Wan Ling and went back to school ,
Went to band room , ultra slacker down there .
Me and Mel.P were damn highhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Oh yes I tell ya :D , HIGH !
We're like sending smileys to each others phone LOL !
Speaking of that , my phone okay already , need to collect asap !

After that , need to set up chairs and everything .
MUAHAHA , THAN CHANGED :D
I look so ....
Forget the explanation , skipskipskip .

After all because of the good old damn rain , we suddenly cant play !
So we're like slacking in band room *rolls here and there*
AND , Photo-taking section by section .

Ahhh than awhile rain finally stop :X
Played hey jude , that was the only song , to keep them entertain ,
Never clap one lorh !
Only audience from second level haha !

Fall out , and back and home !
Tired !

So damn need to study for all my test !
Getting worried now !