オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 9:12 PM


I will get it done , because I will !


ITS 8 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY :D
Mummy say there's a big wish .
But I bet no one in my class remembers cause we just met this year ? ...

Mummy asked if I could choose between arts , music and dance , what would I choose ?
There's something I couldn't reply her , I choose all .
A famous musician , conductor , famous-mangaka and a part-time ballet teacher .
Not to mention , I still have my crazy lovable Syncronize band ...


I wont let those people let me down !
I wont fall back and get hurt easily .
If I cry , dont ask me why ..
Cause I wont answer those stupid questions .