オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, April 4, 2010 @ 7:49 PM


I'm seeing things that are not real ...


I wouldn't give anything , and I seriously dont have too ...
I know nobody force me but .. Still , I'm not important to you guys at all .
Heh , why dont we switch roles , and see's who's feeling left out .
I know how extra I am .
You guys and I are different from me anyways .
No idea what korean fan you talking , but you guys keep blabbering .
I even never talk about my stuff .
You guys dont understand my feelings right .. ?
You guys got EACH OTHER !
I dont understand you people you know -.- ...

Nobody cares , except some ..
You can not care about me , but I'm not invinsible okay ...
I have feelings too ;A;
I'm like some lost inu in the street .
---
I miss you Makoto-ojiisan/Uncle Joseph :)
I want to visit you again !
I miss JAPAN !
I miss minna >< I want a good birthday this year :D !
I dont want a april's fools !
Psht , I bet no one cares also ..
So oh wells , I wonder what will happen !


Oh many many misses 6K'O9 :)