[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
I was so true .. Nobody understands my feelings , seriously no one does I thank Javier for making me laugh like crazy in band room today . Its been so long since I had that laugh after Inako , Katsumi & Kelly came. Yes , I'm lonely but what ? Nobody cares .. Psht !
I need to re-take napfa again , I wanted to cry in school , but I hold my tears . Im in pain like bloody shit.
I dont give a damn to anything , But .. I guess .. This year really suck.
Everytime when I'm always alone , I always thought about 6K. I'm not being competative but .. I just miss people.
I dont understand why . Thanks to those people who have cheered me up *ThumbsUp*
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
I was so true .. Nobody understands my feelings , seriously no one does I thank Javier for making me laugh like crazy in band room today . Its been so long since I had that laugh after Inako , Katsumi & Kelly came. Yes , I'm lonely but what ? Nobody cares .. Psht !
I need to re-take napfa again , I wanted to cry in school , but I hold my tears . Im in pain like bloody shit.
I dont give a damn to anything , But .. I guess .. This year really suck.
Everytime when I'm always alone , I always thought about 6K. I'm not being competative but .. I just miss people.