オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 10:01 PM


So what ? You've got a problem that I hate you ?



Hello people :\
I have no idea why , I just get really pissed off easily this days .
I have to stop my mood swings .

I dont know whats happening but ,
Recently , many things are happening without me knowing .
It's just so unfair ..

And definitely , I don't feel like I belong here ..
Seriously I dont ..
I feel left out always , it hurts ..
Never thought it could be like this ...
I always knew something like this would happen .
I dont fit in , but its just too unfair ,
Slowly taking one by one , away from me !

6K'O9 ,
Oh how much I miss this special class ,
All fun times we shared together , were memories right :D ?
Haha , I know it all too .
But there's something that I cant stand .
Since last year , I know there's an eternal seperation ,
And forbid us for being the same class again ..
Look at us , from a small family , scattered away to so many places .
How I miss you guys the most !
How I miss you guys the best !
I am most sure that you guys have new friends right now right :D ?
So do I , but guess what ?
You guys are still in my head , echoing each time I pass by Ai Tong .

---

Off by today ,
Went out w/ Wan Ling niece & Javier papa :D
Yes , bough band uniforms .
Uhh , sorry for being late anyways .