オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, April 16, 2010 @ 10:52 PM


Tell me something I dont understand ...



それは奇妙だが、何もこの..
それはよりも私を信用私はあなたを知っていない場合は発生しません。
みんなありがとう!
あなたは"素晴らしい"だ!
いや権利として場合は、
人々は自分のために気など利己的と無慈悲な人がいる!

Telling me this kind of shit ain't working ,
Inviting me to this kind of shit ain't working too ! :)

Sports carnival today , and I'm totally reckless .
Monday need to stay back for 30 mins for science test .
Ahh yes ! Exam is coming , oh shitttt !
I haven't studied anything .
But trust me , I'll pass haha ! *Nervous*

I wouldn't say today is partially a good day ,
I'm piss , I'm piss , I'm piss , I'm piss !
Ahh but yes , at least there are some good people ! *Thums up*

I'm ok with being left out ,
But I wont let you insult me !

Grr ... Today just piss me offffffffffffffffzxc ...