オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, April 3, 2010 @ 10:16 PM


That is so right , it can't keep bothering me !



Thanks to Javier daddy & many other people who have convinced me on cheering up \o/
YES ! I SHOULD !
More over , lately , I've been spending more time with Javier , Wan Ling , Kaiwen & Melissa .
Thats why .. I wont be bothered :)
Cant be bothered though , if their actions keep up like this !

I WANT PRESENTS 12 DAYS AHEAD :D
HAHA KIDDING !
AS IF SOMEONE IN CLASS WILL GIVE ME!

OH AND IM MEETING MY BELOVED Ex-Classmate , Lydia Yeo ,
But why did she have to bring her boyfriend :(
I hate that Nicholas , how dare he steal my girlfriend !
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR !
Not expecting presents this much *glomps*

HAHAHA !
I want to open cosplay tea party TwT !
I guess I'm to poor , haha !
I admit I'm officially bakrupt .
I'm going to be like a good singaporean to save the earth , water , bills !
YES !